PACIV can serve as your internal department of Automation, C&Q/CSV, and/or Instrumentation within your operations. By having worked, for over 18 years, very closely with the leading Life Science companies worldwide, to deliver our solutions, we have gained significant understanding of our clients’ business needs, strategic business objectives and company culture and, as such, we can create significant value and cost-effective solutions through innovative models of partnering, like Outsourcing.
Read moreRead Less
We can follow Performance Contracts (PC) to establish cost effective outsourcing models within our clients operations that ensure that clients’ assets are being utilized at their full potential, allowing the client to focus on their core competencies and creating the proper incentives to have motivated and results oriented resources attending to our clients’ needs on daily basis within their operations.
We strive to achieve the maximum employee engagement, maximum productivity and low turnover to ensure continuity of service while minimizing possible disruptions. PACIV associates receive competitive salary, fringe benefits (vacation, sick days, health insurance, 401K, disability) and PACIV covers all employees “legal” benefits as per U.S. Fair Labor Standard Act and local labor laws. We can also work closely with our clients to provide the “rebadging” of their existing employees.
Outsourcing Services include:
- Management of day-to-day operations in Automation / MIS Support / CSV & C&Q / Instrumentation
- On-time, fast, high quality response
- Cover troubleshooting, change controls, maintenance, small projects
- On top of technology changes, our services are at the core of who we are
- Service model inherent culture - Results Driven
- On-call resources, use when needed, paid when used
- Performance driven (KPI’s) service focus-increased efficiency
- Increase departments’ productivity and customer satisfaction-task and service foucused
- Qualified, GMP trained engineers / technicians, regulatory compliance culture
- Allow you to focus on your core business initiatives
- Access to overcapacity & fast response to schedule changes
- Flexibility in staffing, use of resources on “variable work” as needed
- Arm’s length relationship
- Share best practices – multiple sites/client experience
- “Rebadging” to maintain site knowledge
- Incentives for innovation, continuous improvement and efficiency
Why partner with PACIV Outsourcing Services?
- Extensive Life Sciences (regulatory compliance) experience
- Global presence within clients’ regions
- Leading system integrator within Life Science sector
- Certified resources in client’s industrial automation platforms:
- Rockwell Recognized System Integrator
- Emerson DeltaV, OSIPI, TiPS Alarm Management Certified
- cGMP knowledgeable, experienced, trained staff
- Agile, flexible and partnering culture
- Highly engaged, committed culture and service oriented cullture
- Continuity of services - our employees are associates (not contractors)
- Financial stability, business record, open book/controls